Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nate Diaz UFC Fighter

When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was younger just because I didn’t have much else to do, and that’s what my brother (Nick Diaz) did.  I just went to the gym with him, he started fighting in the UFC, and I wanted to help him win fights so I did everything I could. I put on the gloves and sparred with him, and before I knew it I was getting a fight of my own.



What ranks and titles have you held? Brown belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, The Ultimate Fighter® 5 winner



Do you have any heroes? Nick Diaz, Cesar Gracie, the entire Gracie family, and all my training partners on the Cesar Gracie Fight Tea


What is your favorite technique? None



What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I think it’s cool.  It’s been a dream for of mine for a long time to fight in a big show.



Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No



What was your job before you started fighting? High school student



Nate Diaz Vs. Gray Maynard


Nate Diaz Vs. Rob Emerson

No comments: