Monday, November 10, 2008

Denis Kang

Here's a snip from Denis Kang himself:

"The negotiation went well and for me being a free agent and all, I mean I just think the timing was right...UFC is at its peak, there's no other organizations that are close in my opinion, so I think it was only fitting that I make my move...there's a lot of pretenders to the throne, but none of them can really secure a strong foothold and get that position that the UFC's in right now...I'm finally going to be able to have all my friends and family watch me fight live, that's a huge thing right there...of course I'm confident, and I feel I've got what it takes to be the best, but I think that I also have to prove it in the Octagon...I'm seriously taking one fight at a time right now...I can fight as early as January...whether the UFC makes the decision to put me on that card is entirely up to them, but I can be ready as early as January."

No comments: